paisley

Monday, August 22, 2011

One Year Down...Eternity to Go



August 12, 2011 was our one year anniversary! Marc surprised me with a weekend full of activities. I was impressed with his planning skills. They have come along way in a year!

We started our night with a wonderful dinner at Hard Rock Cafe where I was able to satisfy my craving for Mac and Cheese. (I don't think my taste buds have matured yet. Maybe that's why I hate fish) After dinner we changed into our Indians apparel and walked over to Progressive Field.
Us at the Indians game

They won!!

It was Elvis night at the game so the fireworks were to set to Elvis music. They were seriously the best fireworks I have ever seen (sorry Stadium of Fire maybe next year).

That night I came home to a clean house, flowers, and a BEAUTIFUL necklace! Marc really out did himself; but when doesn't he?


The next morning we headed out to Presque Isle in Pennsylvania. We rode bikes around the island and then treated ourselves to ice cream.

It was a fabulous weekend and it was great to watch our wedding movie and look at our pictures and remember our special day! In some ways, I am amazed that it has been a year already, but in others I feel like we have been married forever. It is so fun having someone that knows EVERYTHING about you and still loves you! Marc, I love you more than I think you know (I should say it more often). Thanks for all of the many, many, many crazy and ridiculous things you do for me and for still treating me like a princess. Our first anniversary was fabulous!! It is my turn to plan next year and I have a lot to live up to.



No comments:

Post a Comment